Are you one of those who complain of getting tired after exercising? Then this article is for you. When we exercise, our body gets tired, we get body pains but that is very different from fatigue, and fades away as you start your day, as per researchers.
A recent research highlighted that actually scheduling a 30 minutes morning exercise can make you tired, but it can also change you whole day in a much better way, by making you stay fresh and active throughout. Exercise releases endorphins in your body, which helps built your strength and stamina, helping you to do your physical and mental activities better.
So get going, working out is just not for reducing your belly fat or losing calories, it has much more to it. Below are the few benefits of working out, besides reducing inches:
1. Manage your stress: Exercise works on norepinephrine, a stress hormone, helping you avoid stress or to deal with it calmly. So this is the easiest way to fight your mental tensions.
2. Keeps you happy: Exercise releases endorphins which is responsible for feelings like happiness and mood stipulation. Hence, now you know your path to happiness.
3. Self confidence: Our weight management is directly linked to our personality and feel-good factors. Get going on the treadmill and enjoy your new look with weight reduction, you will feel on the top of the world.
4. See the sun: Also, at the same time avoid only going to gyms, rather jog in the park, go for a hike, ride a bicycle, walk down to the nearest market, use the stairs, you will feel the difference in just one day.
5. Keep Alzheimer’s at bay: Many research papers have indicated that exercising between the years 25-45 can actually help you skip cognitive brain turn down as it keeps your hippocampus healthy, the centre of emotion, memory, and the autonomic nervous system.
6. Involving partners can be more beneficial: Involve your partners with you as well, keeping them healthy simultaneously and diseases far off. Plan sports out with them, go for bowling or may be tennis, or even better for a swimming round.
7. Healthy Heart & Sleep: Working out is really good for a healthy heart. Exercising 30 minutes a day keeps both your heart and cardiovascular system strong. It also relaxes your mind and body, hence you get more pleasurable sleep and can skip your sleeping pills more easily.
8. Enjoy your food more: Exercise will help you get rid of cheating meals as it burns your calories and then obviously you tend to enjoy your food more. It also improves your metabolic rate.
9. Helps control addiction: We humans get addicted to domapine, an element which controls our addictions to drugs, sex or even alcohol. Exercise helps you to control such addictions. Small sessions of 15 minutes can be really affective in fighting this.
10. Weight Loss, ofcourse: Said and heard already, we are aware that working out helps you reduce weight as well. However, most of us just work out with this single aim, which is wrong. This shouldn’t be the solo prime reason. Exercising has many other benefits as listed above, so try cultivating the idea of exercising for other benefits as well.
Now follows few celebrity quotes for you to motivate you further for working out:
“Right when I finish a workout, I feel pretty sexy. Even though I’m sweaty and I don’t smell like a rose, I feel strong. It does a lot for me mentally and physically.”
“Nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. Exercise is nothing short of a miracle.”
“My workout is my meditation.”