What Is HTN?

, , Leave a comment

What Is HTN?
HTN is another term for hypertension or high blood pressure as it is commonly known. This is a cardiac chronic medical condition by which the blood pressure is accelerated. There usually no other medical causes or ailments that provoke the existence of HTN. About 80% of the cases have no disease related causes. The remaining 20% might be attributed to problems in some other organs in the body such as the brain, liver, kidney, and many more.

For people suffering from this medical condition, it has to be taken seriously as it has already caused the death of hundreds and thousands of people all over the world. As said earlier, there is really no clear medical reason for the existence of this condition. It can basically happen to anyone. Thus, for those who were not really prepared for it, they have suffered too much. In fact, there were those who have complications after experiencing HTN. As a result, they have had stroke, heart failure, aneurysm, and many more. HTN alone will not really cause death. Yet, if the person is already suffering from other ailments, their condition might just complicate.

5 Secrets for Searching Old Digitiz...
5 Secrets for Searching Old Digitized Newspapers

There are so many signs and symptoms for HTN. Usually, it starts with dizziness, nausea, high fever, tension, difficulty of breathing, and many others. Right now, there are a lot of medications available already. However, these medications are only used to regulate the flow of blood as well as to stop the pain being experienced. However, this does not in any way can stop the condition from ever happening again.

Therefore, it is best to maintain a healthy lifestyle to avoid this. Regulating the intake of fatty foods as well as alcoholic beverages might lessen the possibility of this to happen again. Regular exercise as well as enough rest are also essential in order to stop this condition.

Tea Time Quiz

[forminator_poll id="23176"]

Leave a Reply