Skin is the largest organ of the body and it requires equal care like your inner health. It reacts very easily as the skin is very sensitive and is also the mirror of your health.
Fact 1 Why Do You Have Dark Skin
The skin tone of an individual depends on various factors. It may be due to the amount of melanin content that you are born with which gives the natural skin color. There are other external causes too that darken the skin like too much exposure to sunlight, stress factors, negligence in skin care and others. Although many people compliment a dusky individual, everybody wishes to own a fair and flawless skin. However certain measures can be taken to lighten the skin color but you cannot go beyond your original skin tone.
Fact 2 How To Get A Fairer Skin
The 3 most important factors that affect skin health are food habits, cleanliness of skin care habits and use of cosmetics. If you are conscious about your skin health and want a fair skin you must maintain the following rules:
- Opt for a healthy diet pattern that includes fresh fruits and vegetables, non-fat, lean meat and avoid junk foods because they can harm your internal health which will be visible on your skin.
- Keep yourself clean. Wash away dirt and dust every time to return home. Use natural cleansers and then used organic moisturizing products or natural products that suit your skin type.
- Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Have your regular meals on time, do your fitness exercises and take the appropriate amount of rest and at least 8 hours of sound sleep.
Fact 3 Other Ways Of Skin Lightening
Here are some tips for fair skin:
- Use harmless natural skin care products to maintain skin health. Some of the home-made remedies that help to make you look fairer are:
- Make a pack of yoghurt and lemon juice and apply it on your face. If your skin cannot tolerate lemon juice, use tomato puree and add Rose oil or Lavender drops for a soothing aroma.
- Ripe papaya is a very good ingredient that acts as a bleach. But being a natural product that contains vitamins and brightening agents, it is harmless in every way. Make a paste of mashed ripe papaya, fresh cream or yoghurt, lemon juice and apply on face as well as neck Leave for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash off.
- Fresh strawberries, drops of honey and lemon juice or tomato puree paste is also an effective skin lightening remedy that leaves the skin clean, fresh and radiant.
- If you are fond of oranges, use the juice of half an orange and add thick milk or milk cream to make a paste and apply it all over the face and neck. Wait for about 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- If you are in a hurry, just mash a ripe banana and apply all over the face and neck. Complete all other work and then wash it off with tepid water.
- Apart from the above natural remedies, always use a good quality sunscreen lotion when you go outdoors. If possible use an umbrella to protect from direct sun rays.
- Drink a lot of water and fresh juice to keep yourself hydrated.
- Say NO to chemicals and other artificially prepared skin whitening creams as they may harm your skin and cause rashes.
- By using natural ingredients you can get rid of dark circles around the eyes and other blemishes caused due to stress and tension, over-work and even age.
If you are serious about becoming fairer, you have to be patient. It is a slow process but gives you a rejuvenated, fair skin that stays forever.