Microsoft Office is one of the most powerful software tools in the field of computers. There have been projects which have tried to emulate MS Office but no one has come near the levels of MS Office. The most widely used MS Office applications are MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Each of them has its own advantages. Let us have a brief insight into the benefits of MS PowerPoint.
MS PowerPoint, as the name suggests, is a powerful tool used for giving visual presentations. It has a higher customer attention engaging capacity as compared to MS Word or MS Excel which are more office work tools.
The benefits of MS PowerPoint are as follows.
- Greater visibility: You can use the MS PowerPoint to make your presentations more interesting by creating a powerful visual impact on the audience. You can improvise as well as inspire your target audience using this tool.
- Greater Coordination: This is a perfect office tool where you have to assimilate data required for reviews and presentations. This tool can be used to coordinate and collaborate within the team. There is a provision to add your comments or reviews in the same page by using the â€œReviewâ€ tab.
- Uploading and sharing: The greatest advantage of this tool is that you can upload your presentations on YouTube and transmit over the internet. Any person who might have missed your presentation can view it at his leisure.
- Have a flexible approach: This tool can be used to present data in text form, table form or even in a pictorial form depending upon the target audience. This flexibility makes it a very useful tool.
- Attention grabbing: You can engage the audience beautifully by effective presentation through PowerPoint. This is very useful for students too as it can help them in their assignments.
- Easy to use: This is one of most simple tools to use as well as master. Any person with a basic knowledge of MS Office can learn to make presentations through MS PowerPoint.
- Add a personal touch: This tool allows you to add your personal touch to the presentations by including video messages too.
- Adaptability: You can access PowerPoint presentations form more locations and more devices. You can access your PowerPoint even through your smart phones.
- Effective Presentation: You can add graphics to your presentation and engage the attention of the audience by captivating them.
- Easy assimilation of data: Organizing and printing your data has never been this easy before the advent of PowerPoint. The data so assimilated can be accessed very easily. You can make your point very clearly and precisely using a PowerPoint presentation.
- Speed: PowerPoint enables you to collaborate and coordinate at a very high speed. Within seconds you can present your reviews as well as edit any information as required.
- Multiplicity: This may be the only MS Office tool which allows you to have multiple accesses to the same document from different locations. You can review and edit documents online.
- Interaction: This tool is used for student teacher interaction in schools and colleges all over the world. Educational institutions and sales marketing teams are the two classes which have benefited the most from PowerPoint.
Thus you can see that PowerPoint has now come to stay in the world of technology. Assimilation and dissemination of data has become a very easy job due to MS PowerPoint. Computers have been invented for the convenience of man. MS Office has made communication that much more easy. MS PowerPoint is no doubt the most powerful and sought after tool today.