A beautiful woman on the cover of a magazine, or walking into a room, heads turn, poems are written, contracts flow, being beautiful seems to be the gateway to heaven. The thing is all women are beautiful. The ones who made it to the glamour magazine covers or cause heads to turn, these women have worked hard to bring out their most beautiful selves.
Here are some tips to help you bring out the stunningly beautiful woman in you.
A beautiful woman is always a healthy one. Looking after your health is the foundation upon which your beauty will shine. A healthy diet, with plenty of fruit and vegetables and lots of water is important. In addition inner impurities can be cleansed with a daily glass full of warm water with a few drops of lime juice squeezed in. Nuts, especially almonds contain omega fatty acids, minerals; vitamins and antioxidants that keep your skin soft smooth and supple. The vitamin B7 in egg yolks reverses hair loss and brittle nails. Pumpkin seeds contain zinc that is known to benefit acne patients. Fermented foods are very good for cleansing the digestive system making the inner glow shine through to a glowing complexion.
Don’t forget to have at least 7 to 8 hours of beauty sleep.
Natural Beauty Products:
Cleansers far more effective than commercial products can easily be made at home. A few simple recipes for face packs are given below.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 mashed banana with 10 drops of lime juice. Keep on face for 15 min and then rinse face with water.
- Beat 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon honey and gradually mix in 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. Keep on face for 20 minutes and rinse with hot water.
- Raw papaya kept on the face for 2 minutes give a glowing skin.
- For puffy eyes, keep 2 spoons in the refrigerator. When needed keep out for 1 minute and then place on the eyes for 2 to 3 minutes. Two ice cubes in a tea towel gently pressed on the eyes also reduces puffiness. Slices of cucumber or green tea bags or green tea ice cubes are also effective.
Make up Tips.
- Always apply make-up with upward strokes to avoid sagging skin. Blush on should be rubbed in from the apple of the cheek in outward circular motions to the cheekbone.
- Choose the colour of your bronzer or foundation carefully. Ideally it should be a tone or two darker than you skin.
- Blush tone. To avoid a clownish look select the blush tone that complements your skin. You can try it out on the portion of your hand above the thumb.
- Lipstick: You will naturally want to choose the colours that are currently trendy. See that the overall look is heightened by your choice of lipstick colour. Also the colour should match your clothes, the time of day and season.
New trends are emerging daily. Nail polish is now available in spray paint cans and can be applied in 20 seconds.
Nail art on the other hand is a long and tedious but highly rewarding process. The latest trend in nail art is the sweater nail technique. Apply base coat to the nails. After 30 seconds, paint on 1 coat of white gel. Leave it to dry for 1 minute. Then using a very thin brush make your design on the nail with 3 d gel. A cable knit pattern is popular but set the artist in you free for best results. Lastly apply the colour of your choice over the nail. Pastel colours highlight the art and are probably more suitable than darker colours.